Saturday, October 5, 2013

This is the delightful page I received from Helen in South Africa. I love it.........my theme is "travelling", so here I am burning down the highway in my hot machine, with the wind whipping my hair and my gorgeous travel bag secured on top.
How I'd love to do that.......except I don't have a convertible nor do I have long hair.......but when I close my eyes, there I am going for it !!!!
I have a pair of red leather gloves which I wear every chance I get, so they are very appropriate and I love the dachshund on the top.....it looks like a bed to me, so I could pop up there and have a nap when I get tired of all the admiring looks I get !!!
Helen said the car is made from TAP, I've never had any success with that product, so I admire anyone who has and I do keep a journal of our travels, so the fabric fits in with that too.
The photos are both the front & back.......thanks Helen.....



No comments: