Thursday, July 4, 2013

Tea - page from Helen

I ought to have introduced myself in my first post but since that didn't happen I'll do it now.
my name is Maya and I live in Southern India. I'm a part of this delightful group and my theme is Tea. I love tea. 
 This is the first page I received from Helen in South Africa. made with tea bags and cut outs of different tea pots. There is a golden shimmery fabric on the top and therefore the details of this beautiful page could not be captured in the photograph.
Helen sent me a tea bag of Rooibos tea, so I got to taste this tea for the first time. Helen also sent me a postcard of Table Mountain which will go into the pocket on the back of the page and a lovely piece of  fabric with prints of blue and white china teacups and teapots. I plan to make the cover of the book with this fabric.
I've received two more pages. I shall be posting pictures and details of the pages next week.   

No comments: